In accordance with the PA Dept. of Revenue PA-100 requirements, we are required by law to submit this information to the state to allow your business into our festival. If you do not currently have a valid PA-100 Tax ID please follow the link below.
Apply for PA Tax ID
*10x10 is only allowed 1 business
*10x20 is allowed 2 businesses
Maximum electric to be used, per vendor, is 30 amps, due to grounds' limitations. Please describe your electric usage, below. For each item indicated, please denote number that you will use as part of your booth setup. This will be strictly enforced to avoid service interruptions.
An electronic PayPal Invoice will be sent to the email address listed in this application and must be paid by August 1st or the application will be canceled. Once the application is submitted and approved, all deposits and full payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
All items must be approved by the committee - this application will be returned with an authorization for each specific item.
● Craft Vendors must provide a close-up picture for each item requested. Pictures can be sent electronically via email to email@example.com or made available on Facebook site. Any returning venders do not need to provide a photo for products previously sold.
● Food Vendors must disclose every item that they plan to feature, including beverages; please be aware as not all items may be approved for sale.
Vendor Insurance Requirments per The Scottdale Borough:
● Each vendor must carry Comprehensive General Liability Insurance and Product Liability Insurance with a minimum per-occurrence limit of $500,000.
● The policy must be obtained at vendors’ own expense with the following requirements:
** Both ‘Scottdale Borough’ and the ‘Scottdale Fall Festival’ must be listed as Certificate Holders and Additional Insured on the policy.
**The policy must include ALL festival dates.
**Call your insurance agency for details.
● Insurance information must be sent to the festival by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Scottdale Fall Festival; PO Box 493; Scottdale, PA 15683. The application will not be finalized without copies of this insurance.
● Please do NOT submit any insurance info to The Scottdale Borough.
VENDOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:
Questions should be directed to email@example.com - prompt responses will be provided.
Copies of insurance should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Scottdale Fall Festival, PO Box 493, Scottdale, PA 15683
VENDOR APPLICATION TERMS & CONDITIONS - ACCEPTANCE ACKNOWLEDGMENT:
Before proceeding, please download this form from the website, carefully read, review, and be aware of all stipulations and requirements stated within our Vendor Application Terms and Conditions. Each vendor, by signing and submitting this application, is agreeing that their organization is aware of and in agreement with all terms stated within the guide and is accountable for adhering to them. It is the vendor's responsibility to retrieve, request, and review this document prior to signing, below. By executing and submitting this application, the applicant agrees to hold harmless, indemnify and defend the Borough and the Scottdale Fall Festival from and upon any claims or causes of action whatsoever arising from or otherwise relating to the applicant's conduct.